xiaomi mobile phones

I got mine on Argos refurb shop about 18 months ago Mi8 for £119 no problems with battery life still lasts 2 days!! and it it was brand new in sealed box!

a lot of the latest phones now don't have a removable back to get at the battery. I never had a battery issue on my xiaomi. I only got rid because it fell out of my pocket as I climbed out of the 'rapids' at a theme park in spain, and went into the water. Even though they stopped the ride to get it out for me it was sadly too late

Something like this would suit me...how long do you get from a full charge?
Does it have wireless charging?
The charging socket on my S5 is damaged and only one lead will charge it - the pins inside are mangled and fixing would cost more than a new phone.
I only paid about £70 and had a years use from it, it still works OK but I think it's only a matter of time before it won't charge at all
Alrite Pablo, The battery is built in as most are these days but it's rated at 4000mAh which is better than most phones. I only have a few essential apps on mine email, whatsapp, spotify, banking etc, It was fully charged on Sunday 0800 and the battery is now showing 66% after 2 and a bit days with normal usage, no gaming or watching videos, everything else tho, messaging, emails, music, calls. So I'm made up with it.
Just read your post above, it's worth the extra tenner or so for the 4gb ram and 64gig memory imho.

Xiaomi phones are great for the money. Used them for a while since I ditched the iPhone 5. Got the Poco x3 now as upgraded from the Xiaomi Max 3 which was huge and had a huge battery to match, still works spot on. I know gamers and geeks will knock them but for my needs betting apps, social media, doing the odd videos and photos they're spot on and do it rapidly.

Something like this would suit me...how long do you get from a full charge?
Does it have wireless charging?
The charging socket on my S5 is damaged and only one lead will charge it - the pins inside are mangled and fixing would cost more than a new phone.
I only paid about £70 and had a years use from it, it still works OK but I think it's only a matter of time before it won't charge at all
Just an update on this in case anyone has been losing sleep.
Charging port finally self destroyed yesterday on s5.
Ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 9A 64GB / 4GB via MSE website for £79 at lunchtime today.
They asked if I wanted next day delivery for £10
I chose standard delivery.
It's being delivered tomorrow morning

Ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 9A 64GB / 4GB via MSE website for £79 at lunchtime today.
Thats mad so if standard is next day delivery next day delivery would've been on doorstep when you got home😁😁

Wonder if that delivery window for standard was by accident or is actually their time frame and fooling people with next day delivery.

Thats mad so if standard is next day delivery next day delivery would've been on doorstep when you got home😁😁
Wonder if that delivery window for standard was by accident or is actually their time frame and fooling people with next day delivery.
Standard was £4.90
Said delivery on or before 19th May so was expecting it early next week.
Got email that it'll be here in morning so the £10 is just a con really

Standard was £4.90
Said delivery on or before 19th May so was expecting it early next week.
Got email that it'll be here in morning so the £10 is just a con really
I've had that with amazon in the past, free delivery by sometime next week, next day delivery £5 (or something), opt for free delivery and it arrives next day

I bought one of these this morning so better be a good phone or i will be calling round with the bat :ROFLMAO: Its a 32 GB £70

I bought one of these this morning so better be a good phone or i will be calling round with the bat :ROFLMAO: Its a 32 GB £70
I didn't really read much about them TBH.
I know the 64g and 32g both had 4g of memory so I got the 64.
Probably not the best gadget available but the Sammy I'm using now only has 16g and 2g memory so it's a massive improvement.
Battery is 2800 mah whereas this thing is over 5000 so should last a bit longer.
I paid about £70 for ancient Samsung s5 a few years ago but charging port is knackered so this new one sounds like a similar spec but it's new so should get a few years out of it.
Why did you get 32g when 64 is only a few quid extra?

What they like mate was looking at one for missus before bought her Samsung galaxy a21s but I'm on look out for a new phone myself
They are good mate! I have the older version and pay Virgin £6 for unlimited minutes with 1gb which I don't use they just add it up at end of month and roll on

They are good mate! I have the older version and pay Virgin £6 for unlimited minutes with 1gb which I don't use they just add it up at end of month and roll on
I'm on vm for mobile sim I've been looking at the xiaomi mi 10 lite or Pro I think it is but nearly £700 for pro

Thanks guys i would have plodded on with my old phone. Pablo looks to be avoiding me knocking the door down now :ROFLMAO: (Just kidding)

Back