Xmas Gold/Heart Xmas etc

Hello, Is it just my H2s or is everybodys the same?? when I go on some channels like heart music uk gold and some others that change their name for the xmas season it still says xmas on them!! If its just mine is there an update that i need to do to change them back to their original name? Thanks in advance.

Sorry dont know if Ive posted this thread twice by accident.

---------- Post Merged at 09:21 AM ----------

how do I update it, could you give me step by step instructions?

forgot my manners, PLEASE

Last edited:
I have no idea, all I know is that I have the latest wooshbuild. I also press the blue button every day and where it says software manager software update and I update every day.

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 AM ----------

Now thats what I call music is also stuck on xmas. Now thats what I call christmas. Damn.

Done that and no change. The box is still in the Christmas spirit. Thanks for the help though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try restarting the box after you run a scan once the box comes back on run the scan again if using wooshbuild then you'll be using autobouquets e2, sometimes when channels change name or move e2 has a hissy fit and doesn't complete the scheduled scan properly, give it a try and report back as this works for me. If it happens again open the autobouquets plugin and press info and it will tell you at the top the last time a scan completed if it isn't the current date then you just do what I said above.

Did all that, scanned it then turned it off then rescanned it. I've just pressed the auto bouquets info and the last update is today the 15.01.17. No luck I'm afraid. It's still xmas.

Sorry mate seen you on wooshbuild he dosent use it.
In whatever equivalent he uses autobouquet e2?? See if theres update config files then scan.

If you are using the wooshbuild i have sorted it out this way ......i put chose another skin to use from the whoosh menu. then i went back to chabs skin and everything sorted....I think and hope its the chabs skin everyone is having probs with..........Updated ...just tried this on one of my other baxes and its not worked need to trace my steps ....bugging me lol

scratch it all had it working with one box must have been a fluke .....the only other thing is the picon list which is used with chabs skin...

Last edited:
If you are using the wooshbuild i have sorted it out this way ......i put chose another skin to use from the whoosh menu. then i went back to chabs skin and everything sorted....I think and hope its the chabs skin everyone is having probs with..........Updated ...just tried this on one of my other baxes and its not worked need to trace my steps ....bugging me lol

scratch it all had it working with one box must have been a fluke .....the only other thing is the picon list which is used with chabs skin...

Thanks, I'll give that a try when I get home, I'll let you know how I get on [emoji106]

Thanks, I'll give that a try when I get home, I'll let you know how I get on [emoji106]

Tried your method but no luck. Never mind it's not the end of the world. Thanks for trying mate.

Back