Xmas Greetings.

Might seem a bit early but I would like to wish all members, plus all staff a merry xmas and a prosperous new year, keep up the brilliant work you do for this site.
Couldn't agree more mate the shite mods have to put with from rouge members to scammers spies and us genuine members
And same to all members all the best stay safe and cherish every moment this christmas

E.D.I.T spare a thought for the less fortunate and loved ones no longer here and serving over seas (y)(y)(y)

Couldn't agree more mate the shite mods have to put with from rouge members to scammers spies and us genuine members
And same to all members all the best stay safe and cherish every moment this christmas

E.D.I.T spare a thought for the less fortunate and loved ones no longer here and serving over seas (y)(y)(y)

Shite mods Baz? :unsure: :LOL:

Yeh fairplay, great site, merry Xmas to all and have a properous 2020

Yeah miss a lot of people in my life including this young man happy xmas mate and miss you like you would not believe YNWA

20191207_103304.jpg

Back