XMedia Recode

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
XMedia Recode can convert almost all known audio and video formats, including 3GP, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AAC, AC3, AMR, ASF, AVI, AVISynth, DVD, FLAC, FLV, H.261, H.263, H.264, M4A , m1v, M2V, M4V, Matroska (MKV), MMF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, TS, TRP, MP2, MP3, MP4, MP4V, MOV, OGG, PSP, (S) VCD, SWF , VOB, WAV, WMA and WMV.
XMedia Recode can only convert unprotected DVDs.

XMedia Recode converts: 3GP to AVI, 3GP to FLV, AC3 to MP3, AC3 to WAV, ASF to 3GP, ASF to FLV, ASF to MP4, AVI to FLV, AVI to 3GP, FLAC to MP3, FLAC to WMA, FLV into 3GP, FLV to Mp3, DVD to 3GP, DVD to AC3, DVD to AVI, DVD to MP3, DVD to MP4, DVD to MOV, DVD to SVCD, DVD to VCD, DVD to WMV, OGG to MP3, OGG to WMA, MPEG to AVI, MP2 to MP3, MP4 to FLV, MP4 to AVI, M4P to MP3, MOV to 3GP, MOV to AVI, MOV to FLV, WMA to MP3, WMV to FLV, WAV to MP3

:download:
http://www.xmedia-recode.de/download/XMediaRecode2244_setup.exe

Just played around a bit with this today & have to say it appears to be very good.

One thing I have noticed though on the negative side is that if you drag & drop multiple files it doesn't appear to load them all (using XP Pro SP3 at least). For example, I dropped 24 files put it only inserted 17, when I separately dropped the missing 7 files it only got 5 of them, when I dropped the remaining 2 files it had all 24 so it had nothing to do with a restriction on how many can be in the list at any one time. I tried this a few times and it was the same every time. Not the end of the world once you are aware of it I guess. Aside from that it converted everything without problem.

Nice find Ferg (y)

-

Last edited:
Back