Windows XP xp Drivers

Not sure it was a while ago i will give it another try. but from what i can rember i found some drivers that should have been for my laptop but they didnt work. i didn't know how to find out what drivers were the correct one's. But i have been back to the pc shop and had a chat about the dell drivers and he told me that after time things are not updated and are removed from the site. windows xp isn't supported anymore.

Looking back from the start of this thread a lot of help has been provided. It was already suggested in earlier posts about going to the dell website to download the drivers and how out of date xp is. Why don't you just buy a new ecu reader and use win 7 or 10. There are other alternatives.??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why don't i just buy a new ecu reader? let me explain. when you walk into somebodys office on the desk you will normally see on one side of the desk an IN tray and a OUT tray on the other side of the desk, some people have a tray in the middle labled TO DIFFICULT. I only have two trays

i have formated and reinstalled windows. but i have drivers missing and cant access the internet on that Dell insperion 6000 laptop I have looked in Device Manager and have conflicts with
Erthernet controller, Multimedia Audio controller, PCI Device, USB Device,Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible).
I have been on Dell web site drivers and support and downloaded what i thought were the drivers but the only driver i could install was the Network adaptor, this has activated something with the wireless connecton. But i cant access the router it wont accept the wireless key from the router. wrong number of digets, the laptop is asking for a wep key and i dont have one on my bt hub. if i could get on the internet i think windows will search for the drivers. when i look at each item in device manager but there are no details about the manafacturer in the details.
many thanks Dave
easiest way i found to go to dell website and put the service tag.
http://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1/product-support/product/inspiron-6000/drivers

He was told that in post 2, can't help someone who can't be bothered to sort it, dead thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back