HD51 4K Xstreamity keeps crashing, is there an alternative plugin?

Hi Guys.
I would like to say thankyou to each and everyone of you who have tried to guide this numpty through the setting up of my Mutant HD51
I'm sorry to admit that I have bitten off more than I can chew, and despite all of your help I am going to sell the Mutant, it's just a bit to clever for me.
I apologise if I have wasted your time and I would like to say that I have enjoyed interacting with you, EVERYONE has been extremely helpful.
Thanks again,

Paul

You should give it another try mate, maybe a different plug in for iptv, are you planning on giving up on iptv completely? you still have other options like using an android device and putting a decent service on that.

I have attached some Xstreamity install instructions if it is of any help you. You could also use Jedi Maker Xtream or Bouquet Maker Xtream.
I prefer to use Bouquet maker Xtream(or Jedi) for live tv and Xstreamity just for for Vod,Tv Series and Catchup.
I have also attached Instructions for Jedi and Bouquet maker, install is pretty much the same.

Attachments

• ENIGMA 2 XSTREAMITY PLUGIN INSTRUCTIONS.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Enigma 2 Jedi Maker Xtream Install Instructions.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi I installed the Open ATV 7.3. I downloaded the Jedi maker xtream from plugin. I uploaded the line but plugin is crashing. Please if anyone could help me thanks

Upload your crashlog.

But Jedi is been phased out now you could try its replacement Bouquet Maker Extreme

Upload your crashlog.

But Jedi is been phased out now you could try its replacement Bouquet Maker Extreme
Thank you, I downloaded bouquet maker xtream . Can you please help me that how I can add the line on it .

Thank you, I downloaded bouquet maker xtream . Can you please help me that how I can add the line on it .
FTP to etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream and add your line to the playlists.txt and save.

Or do it via the plugins Add Playlist

FTP to etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream and add your line to the playlists.txt and save.

Or do it via the plugins Add Playlist
Thank you. I have created the bouquet but there were not EPG and VOD. Can you please help me how to download epg and VODthrough this plugin?

Thank you. I have created the bouquet but there were not EPG and VOD. Can you please help me how to download epg and VODthrough this plugin?
You use epgimporter for the epg.
Make sure you tick 'iptv' in sources, then save and import.

You must not have enabled VOD during setup, you can enable it in BMX main menu and click save

You use epgimporter for the epg.
Make sure you tick 'iptv' in sources, then save and import.

You must not have enabled VOD during setup, you can enable it in BMX main menu and click save
Can you please explain step by step VOD procedure through BMX? Thanks

Can you please explain step by step VOD procedure through BMX? Thanks
Not really because I've never used it, but in jedimaker, prior to importing bouquets, there's a full screen of options about vod, epg, what player to use and lots of other options, find it and enable VOD

Not really because I've never used it, but in jedimaker, prior to importing bouquets, there's a full screen of options about vod, epg, what player to use and lots of other options, find it and enable VOD
Xtream Bouquet maker has no VOD option in main menu. There is any other way if I could get VOD in my Zegema. I am using open atv 7.3. Thanks

Xtream Bouquet maker has no VOD option in main menu. There is any other way if I could get VOD in my Zegema. I am using open atv 7.3. Thanks
Install xtreamity and use that when you want to watch VOD, it's much more user friendly for VOD, it's searchable and it displays the IMDB graphics and synopsis of each movie and series

I have another question about Satellite channels. I tried to scan the channels through auto bouquet maker. The alert box is appearing on the screen to showing that to check Tuner configuration, Signal cabling issues and any other reception issue. When I change the setting to Freeview UK Set. The bouquet maker is working but showing only Freeview channels.
I tried to scans channels through automatic scans and it is scanning approximately 490 channels. Any idea, why is the auto bouquet maker not scanning other paid channels. Thank you

I have another question about Satellite channels. I tried to scan the channels through auto bouquet maker. The alert box is appearing on the screen to showing that to check Tuner configuration, Signal cabling issues and any other reception issue. When I change the setting to Freeview UK Set. The bouquet maker is working but showing only Freeview channels.
I tried to scans channels through automatic scans and it is scanning approximately 490 channels. Any idea, why is the auto bouquet maker not scanning other paid channels. Thank you
Freeview comes through a rooftop aerial.
Freesat comes through a dish.
You have to choose which you are trying to scan.
You won't get paid channels unless you have a sat line.

Freeview comes through a rooftop aerial.
Freesat comes through a dish.
You have to choose which you are trying to scan.
You won't get paid channels unless you have a sat line.
Thank for your reply. I have dish. I have cline which i was using for few paid left over channels. My dish is not scanning all channels.

Hi I need help My recorded movies are disappeared. I attached 100GB external hard with my box. When I press file list button of the remote. This below screen appears on the screen. I can not even record the programs. If some one could help me please. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6061.jpeg
    IMG_6061.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
If vod is available it is in playlist settings in BMX , but better to use xtreamity as pablo mentioned.

Back