xstreamity

John155

I'm running my IPTV on my h2s on Xstreamity which works very well is there any way to get the EPG to show in the main EPG (I know I've had this before) then its so much easier to switch between sat and IPTV instantly if not any other IPTV plugin that will do the job?

Is epg i,e now and next showing in xstreamity ? or do you mean main stb screen not in xstreamity if so you should download jedimakerxstream plugin then copy playlist.txt file from etc/enigma2/xstreamty folder to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder you also need to install epgimporter and in sources section select your provider from jedimaker.

I use jedimakerxtream

Menu, plugins, green to download plugins and extensions. Install jedimakerxtream

Then plugins, jedimakerxtream, playlist and add playlist and full in your details

Next you can add stream types and even choose to include VOD and TV series. I choose no and use xstreamity for VOD.

Carry on then choose what bouquets you want to add.

Once created goto epg importer and select your source to create epg

Is epg i,e now and next showing in xstreamity ? or do you mean main stb screen not in xstreamity if so you should download jedimakerxstream plugin then copy playlist.txt file from etc/enigma2/xstreamty folder to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder you also need to install epgimporter and in sources section select your provider from jedimaker.
yes its fine in the iptv app I know its possible to get on the main epg

I use jedimakerxtream

Menu, plugins, green to download plugins and extensions. Install jedimakerxtream

Then plugins, jedimakerxtream, playlist and add playlist and full in your details

Next you can add stream types and even choose to include VOD and TV series. I choose no and use xstreamity for VOD.

Carry on then choose what bouquets you want to add.

Once created goto epg importer and select your source to create epg
Thanks I'll give that a go

Back