xstremity

mial

hi can anyone give me help got zgemma box h9t got a server who provides me a script it automatically puts every,,
thing on the box , now 3 days ago my extremity didn't work every time i clicked on playlist a message came up error if this shows3 times box will shut down and reboot which it does ,, WHY ,, contacted server who told me to buy a stick ,,,this is after i and 12 others have been with him 10 yrs
now i am the only box that this fault is happening to appreciate any help ,,,,, not like my SERVER THANKS mial

Sounds like a plugin issue if it's crashing. The script could be installing an older version.

Try menu, plugins red to remove plugins, extensions and uninstall xstreamity then reboot box.

Now menu, plugins and green to install plugins, extensions and install xstreamity.

Try xstreamity again and see if that works

Sounds like a plugin issue if it's crashing. The script could be installing an older version.

Try menu, plugins red to remove plugins, extensions and uninstall xstreamity then reboot box.

Now menu, plugins and green to install plugins, extensions and install xstreamity.

Try xstreamity again and see if that works
thanks for reply just done that and the same thing happen how can i find out if extremity is a old version if so where would i find a newer version and how do i install it ,,by usb thanks

Try a reflash on your box and install op3n qtv 7.2 or abov3. Don't flash any builds such as woosh etc. Then ask your supplier for the server url, I doubt he will want to give to give you it. But if they use xstreamity they will probably have it in the plugin if you look for it

thanks for reply just done that and the same thing happen how can i find out if extremity is a old version if so where would i find a newer version and how do i install it ,,by usb thanks
What image are you using?
Menu - information - about
What version number?

You may need a different version of xtreamity if you are using a py3 image

When you start Xtsreamity, there is a little box with the plugin version number in it. At present it should be 4.03 20230705 ( I.e 5th July 2023)

You are better off flashing ATV 7.3 image, byuilt last night and use the remote to install the plugin from the image's plugin server.

If you must install by USB, make sure no menus are displayed and you are not in a plugin, insert the USB stick and you should be prompted to install the ipk

When you start Xtsreamity, there is a little box with the plugin version number in it. At present it should be 4.03 20230705 ( I.e 5th July 2023)

You are better off flashing ATV 7.3 image, byuilt last night and use the remote to install the plugin from the image's plugin server.

If you must install by USB, make sure no menus are displayed and you are not in a plugin, insert the USB stick and you should be prompted to install the ipk
THANKS will give it a go and get back to you mial

Please do, that way you will be on latest image and have latest one available from plugin server. BTW, you did not answer questions about your image that Pabloescaban asked in post 5.

Back