Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other panels are available already, that isn't the problem, the problem is the admins don't have access to the panels in order to see what users have left on their subs or what packages they are using, nor to restart streams as they eff-up, which they do with annoying regularity
yes they do as they have a local cache of the xc database for their accounts, i believe, so they have the data.

i am led to believe the backups etc are stored within the admin's XC panel/acc, all now gone
The shit work is in recreating everything, the streaming servers, the users, the reseller panels etc etc all the information should be available one way or another. I agree, for sure some providers will run and then once others have done the ground work reappear as someone new but others will stick around and figure something out.

And how many would bother doing that?
or even monthly for that matter?
less than 1% I'd bet
Even if they didn't they have the local cache copy available. You can still access the servers hosting the streams to pull database files off, just can't administer the streams in any way what so ever as it uses the XC software.

The shit work is in recreating everything, the streaming servers, the users, the reseller panels etc etc all the information should be available one way or another. I agree, for sure some providers will run and then once others have done the ground work reappear as someone new but others will stick around and figure something out.
I would like to think, like software in other areas, another panel provider will have a 'migrate' feature to migrate your data from one panel to another. maybe I am being optomistic again LOL

Lol of course all you do is login to main server via wiscp and dump backup

You don’t need extreme codes to do a backup

Even the peeps that haven’t done a backup can still do it now

Regarding migrating yes that’s also possible all you do is load the backup file on the new panel

Reactions: mob
I would like to think, like software in other areas, another panel provider will have a 'migrate' feature to migrate your data from one panel to another. maybe I am being optomistic again LOL
You would hope so. If not I can see an open market for someone.

As has already been said, how can suppliers get the lines / details / users from a panel they cannot access in order to migrate them onto a new panel?

Nightly backups. I assume there'll be quite a few cracked copies of XC being installed on servers around the world right about now (if only as a temporary measure)

looks like "Thedoros LIVANIS & Christos PAPAOIKONOMOU" may have some answering to do.

(a made up name surly!) but there is a FB rage..with said name.....or near enough, i thought the surname would have been a spoof.

18-09-2019 23-45-45.jpg

xtreme-chart-zougla.png

18-09-2019 21-53-03.jpg

@pabloescaban sometimes a forget mate am scottish so its like integrated into me mate

You're Scottish? - Who'd have ever thought? :laughing:
I work on building sites so it's a struggle to not say same things myself but Admin won't tolerate it here.
What's this??

It's a graphic that appeared on Eurojust website naming individuals who have presumably not been arrested or charged with anything yet, it appeared about 4 hours after the XC platform went down, which must be a world record, even for the most corrupt country in Europe

If your provider is decent, they've already emailed telling you to stay chilled out and patient as they switch the back end.

Alot will start to migrate to new panels but end users need to realise the panels need to be tried and tested to see how stable they are and whether they will be able to cope with the demand and need for suppliers it's not like changing a lightbuld or replacing a fuse if it was the end of iptv all channels would have gone

My channels was on fine last night this morning all off, so not sure if that's because of what's happened or my supplier has gone

My channels was on fine last night this morning all off, so not sure if that's because of what's happened or my supplier has gone
Just precautionary id imagine until the dust settles. A case of sitting it out now. Im in the same boat with a trusted supplier whom I've dealt with for up on 10 years going back to the CS days. I expect him to do all he can to get up and running asap.

Mines all still up
Every channel and including the vod
My supplier has told me he’s got everything backed up and is migrating it all over and I’ll be getting a new panel , but it’s taking time and it’s a nightmare , but at the moment all is still on and everyone’s non the wiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back