Xtream Editor 2.12 - No EPG

zTemplar

I wonder if anyone can help me with an issue I have with Xtream Editor 2.12.

When using version 2.10 I have no problem with EPG regularly updating however whenever I upgrade to version 2.12 I am unable to download the EPG.

I have tried clearing the EPG via the menu option and reloading bouquets and EPG again via yellow and blue menu to no avail. If I remove version 2.12 and install 2.10 again then I can download EPG fine but of course lose the catch-up service which was introduced in 2.12.

My provider says all is OK his end.

Any ideas?

Using Formuler F1

Thanks for your reply.

I looked at the thread you mentioned and wonder if it's the same issue I have however I followed your instructions but there is no xtream.xml in ect/enigma2 or anywhere else I could see. Neither do I have a ect/epgimporter folder or epgimport plugin.

However I do have all my bouquets and channels listed correctly but just the EPG programme listings do not download when using Xtream Editor 2.12. If I stick to 2.10 then there is no problem with EPG but as soon as I update plugin to v2.12 it still shows the EPG but fails to download any further listings so after a few days when the listings previously downloaded via Xtream Editor 2.10 expire I have no listings at all.

My 'workaround' is to remove v2.12, install v2.10, import EPG, update plugin and repeat every few days which is obviously very laborious and I would prefer not to have to do.

Having removed Xtream Editor 2.12 due to lack of EPG and reinstalled v2.10 then updated the plugin several times over the past couple of months this morning the freshly installed v2.12 now does download the EPG so problem solved. :)

Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 11.56.02.png

Having removed Xtream Editor 2.12 due to lack of EPG and reinstalled v2.10 then updated the plugin several times over the past couple of months this morning the freshly installed v2.12 now does download the EPG so problem solved. :)

View attachment 35960
There should be a epgimporter.xtream.sources.xml (see picture)
Maybe because you don't have epgimporter installed it's not there.
And why have you no line ID in xtream editor plugin?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28-14-45-21.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28-14-45-21.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 46
There should be a epgimporter.xtream.sources.xml (see picture)
Maybe because you don't have epgimporter installed it's not there.
And why have you no line ID in xtream editor plugin?
I do have an epgimport.xtream.sources.xml located in root/etc/enigma2/ however your post which you pointed me to mentioned xtream.xml or perhaps I misunderstood; anyway thanks for your input but, as I said in my previous post it does look like the latest version of the plugin is now working. :(y):

I do have a LineID in Xtream editor but I removed it from the picture I posted as it is personal to me. ;)

K just to make sure xtream editor is downloading the epg give the box a full reboot and then check that is it downloading the epg or if its stuck on importing 0

K just to make sure xtream editor is downloading the epg give the box a full reboot and then check that is it downloading the epg or if its stuck on importing 0
I've rebooted a couple of times today and Xtream Editor 2.12 is now successfully importing bouquets, picons and EPG. Fingers crossed it will continue.

Hi hoping somebody can help me out i am needing to reinstall xtream editor on my zgemma h2s running wooshbuild when i go into plugins> extentions> xtream editor when i press on download i get a message saying bad address and the version is only 2.10 is that an old version of xtream editor thanks

Back