Xtream editor alternative?

jibje

Hiya. As is probably clear from my question, IPTV isn’t something I’m very knowledgable on. My father-in-law has tasked me with finding him a new iptv provider after his previous one fell of the face of the earth a few months back. The problem I’m running into is none of the providers I’ve spoken with support xtream editor for ‘security reasons’.

My question is: what would be an alternative to xtream editor? I don’t need it to be similar in how it receives the feed, it just needs to work and be more widely supported. Caveat being the actually playback and channel flicking UI must remain the same - at 76 the FIL doesn’t have enough years in front of him to learn a new UI.

It’s probably relevant to mention it’s a zgemma H9S box. OpenATV, running wooshbuild and I believe XtreamTV is the playback app.

Hope all that makes sense, sorry if it doesn’t!

Hiya. As is probably clear from my question, IPTV isn’t something I’m very knowledgable on. My father-in-law has tasked me with finding him a new iptv provider after his previous one fell of the face of the earth a few months back. The problem I’m running into is none of the providers I’ve spoken with support xtream editor for ‘security reasons’.

My question is: what would be an alternative to xtream editor? I don’t need it to be similar in how it receives the feed, it just needs to work and be more widely supported. Caveat being the actually playback and channel flicking UI must remain the same - at 76 the FIL doesn’t have enough years in front of him to learn a new UI.

It’s probably relevant to mention it’s a zgemma H9S box. OpenATV, running wooshbuild and I believe XtreamTV is the playback app.

Install jedimaker xstream plugin from plugins menu, it puts all bouquets in workable order and you can filter out polish/ Chinese and all other countries you don't want.
Installing a line is just host, port user and password

There’s no security issues with xtream editor not many providers knows how it works so just make some shite up.
Not many support Jedi either as that way you have all the details to make m3u and you can get the up address of servers that way.
Xtream tv providers have to support that for you to use it and it’s the crapiest app you can use on zgemma

Get an easier device mate the E2 (zgemma) are a pain in the backside if your not used to them. I hardly use my E2 box these days for iptv i find the fire cubes so much better.

Get an easier device mate the E2 (zgemma) are a pain in the backside if your not used to them. I hardly use my E2 box these days for iptv i find the fire cubes so much better.
It’s down to the father-in-law being old and stubborn. He bought a new big arse LG less than a year ago. Told him he can get iptv through that but he insists on using the damn box.

Good providers will have xtream editor as an option
E2 has stood its ground for years, I love it and still use it for IPTV, sat and terrestrial. Looking for an easy fix for IPTV, look elsewhere..

Good providers will have xtream editor as an option
E2 has stood its ground for years, I love it and still use it for IPTV, sat and terrestrial. Looking for an easy fix for IPTV, look elsewhere..
a descent iptv bouquet maker script is better + doesnt cost and need updating when stuff r added,removed ect stopped xe about 3 years ago

Yes another one I found interesting is called "IPTV editor pro " which works for mag box users as it converts any M3U playlist to a stalker portal where the line can be read by the mag box regardless of the Mac address
This is useful for users who only have mag boxes but their provider can only offer username and password

Yes another one I found interesting is called "IPTV editor pro " which works for mag box users as it converts any M3U playlist to a stalker portal where the line can be read by the mag box regardless of the Mac address
This is useful for users who only have mag boxes but their provider can only offer username and password
Yes iv'e been using it for over a year now I did try XE but prefer iptveditor just for own playlists and a few friends and one who does have a magbox .

Back