xtream editor download

Tingo

hi, i have had to flash my h9s and have installed whooshbuild but cant find a valid link for xtream editor can anyone help me with this please?

try this:

press menu>press ok on plugins>press green button to download new plugins>extensions>press ok on xtreme editor 2.12>wait for download to complete and restart the box.

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xtreme editor>press menu>press ok on update plugin>wait until box restarts

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xe downloader>assuming it is version 3.0.9 - you should be ready to provide your supplier with the QR code to get back online/sorted.

try this:

press menu>press ok on plugins>press green button to download new plugins>extensions>press ok on xtreme editor 2.12>wait for download to complete and restart the box.

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xtreme editor>press menu>press ok on update plugin>wait until box restarts

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xe downloader>assuming it is version 3.0.9 - you should be ready to provide your supplier with the QR code to get back online/sorted.
thankyou for your time and help m8 👍

Back