Xtream Editor Issues...

Evening all,

Im having issues with Xtream Editor on my Zgem H2s. Its been fine for around 12 months, then suddenly all my channels are not working. I have checked all the basics like router reboot, full reboot of the Zgem, contacted the supplier etc. Everything is fine? I also have a friend that is running one and he is having all the same issues?
Any ideas guys???

Thanks.

I had the same issues. Countless emails to their support with no real solutions. I've just got a new box and am trying Jedi, and so far so good. There is a thread on here that will direct you what to do, and it's a plugin in Wooshbuild. Worth a try as I was sick to death of XE

Has yo
Evening all,

Im having issues with Xtream Editor on my Zgem H2s. Its been fine for around 12 months, then suddenly all my channels are not working. I have checked all the basics like router reboot, full reboot of the Zgem, contacted the supplier etc. Everything is fine? I also have a friend that is running one and he is having all the same issues?
Any ideas guys???

Thanks.
Has your sub expired?

Evening all,

Any ideas guys???

Thanks.
Is it upto date on version 3.0.7?

Guys,

Thanks for the replies.
Smegbat, I will look into that. I have had no issues with XE previously until now that is! I will check the thread out. Thanks.
Bazcfc1, I have only just renewed around a month ago, so no issues there.
dexyweescot, It is indeed 3.0.7
The other option I was looking at was potentially a different app to run?

Back