Xtream Editor Problems

oldsparky

I have an H2s which has been reflashed but cannot get xtream editor on the box so cannot get iptv.
Have tried plugins download but after restarting the box nothing is in plugins.
Have tried using Webif and the long code , all seems ok loads lots of script box restarts Webif says complete. But only XE VPN setup shows.

Thanks to both , have used putty and its worked even though its the same code as i used with Webif.
Got another problem i could use your help with , took note of my line id and q code before all this have entered both at the xtream site and saved.
When i go to the plug in and press yellow to enter the details i get no line message also there is a q code already there but nothing like mine.
As usual all help appreciated.

You normally give the qr code to your IPTV supplier and they will authorise it.
Yes thats what used to happen . In a
a recent upgrade they made it so that if you had a sub and had made note of the id and q code you could do it yourself.
Its the first time i have tried it, All it says in the instructions is enter both codes into the Xtream where asked press save , press yellow then blue .
I am new at this but i would of expected to have connect to the box to get the transfer from computer to box .

Yes thats what used to happen . In a
a recent upgrade they made it so that if you had a sub and had made note of the id and q code you could do it yourself.
Its the first time i have tried it, All it says in the instructions is enter both codes into the Xtream where asked press save , press yellow then blue .
I am new at this but i would of expected to have connect to the box to get the transfer from computer to box .
Sorry,not seen that method, maybe someone else can help.

Back