Xtream Editor set up help needed please

wul3er

I've been running my Xtream IPTV for a while but without EPG. Having EPG would be the icing on the cake.
I've been at it for a few hours now but with no success, just now I only have a free account but looking to top it up and go pro if I can get it working.

So far i have the latest xtream editor installed on my box as and linked to my IPTV line. I have added my .tv file using FTP to the bouquets and have all my selected channels there in 1 bouquet. I have EPG importer installed on the box and selected Xtream as the only source to scan, saved it and done a manual scan.
After this i am stuck as i dont get any program information at all.

I would be very grateful of any help or information that can help me get the EPG working with my IPTV.

Thank You

Hello
Untick xtream in epg importer
In your xtream editor settings
Enable auto import press blue to load then green to save

Would that enable the epg on all foreign channels as well as i have an iptv sub with extreme editor but only get the epg on the English and American channels even though i get alot of other channels from other country's but no epg on those

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi dear
I have same problem I see the folder in channel list and I click on any channel but no picture and sound

Hi have u checked your internet connection. If u are not receiving any channels u need to contact your provider

Should be included in your iptv package. I paid a little extra for mine though i only receive uk and american. I asked my provider for epg on intetnational channels. He is more than capable as he put some epg on my favourite foreign channels before but because the bouquet red PR portugal instead of PT when it updated i lost them all. So i tried to go for a different epg company but my provider says he they are not coded so its not possible. Seems like they are quick enough to take your money . Help u out for about a month if any probs then thats your lot. Whenever i contact my provider about anything now he basically says if u dont like it . Find someone else. Such a shame he was so helpful at the beginning.

Presently i have the zgemma h2s . I'm wondering if it would be worth investing in a zgemma i55 iptv box with a 12 month sub installed.

You can do it yourself....
Google.
Read up.
Purchase software if needed. If it works it's worth the couple of quid in my opinion.
If you get .uk and USA then that's more than some are getting

Hi thanks for the replies .. In regards to user and pass.. I have extreme editor with a qr code in it.. Other than that im not sure how i would get my user name and pass. I know alot was done online in the open web configuration im imagining but my lack of computer skills go against me. I could get into my tv settings via openwebif but scared to touch anything in case i mess everything up

Hi iv just checked my sky channels on my zgemma h2s and im still receiving Animal planet and Eden. Is this normal

Hi iv just checked my sky channels on my zgemma h2s and im still receiving Animal planet and Eden. Is this normal

If you still have an active line yes there is still plenty of channels left its just the main channels that are not working how long this will last nobody knows

You never know. They may take pity on us and leave a couple as a good will gesture .. [emoji3]

I've been running my Xtream IPTV for a while but without EPG. Having EPG would be the icing on the cake.
I've been at it for a few hours now but with no success, just now I only have a free account but looking to top it up and go pro if I can get it working.

So far i have the latest xtream editor installed on my box as and linked to my IPTV line. I have added my .tv file using FTP to the bouquets and have all my selected channels there in 1 bouquet. I have EPG importer installed on the box and selected Xtream as the only source to scan, saved it and done a manual scan.
After this i am stuck as i dont get any program information at all.

I would be very grateful of any help or information that can help me get the EPG working with my IPTV.

Thank You
i have done exactly the same as you have above mate and still no joy
have you managed to sort it out as like you said it would be the icing on the cake
any help much appreciated

wul3er, you have done very well to manage linking your Line/List id to the QR code. I'm *&^%$d if I can do it and I have followed all the guides/Youtubes etc. I have IPTV set up and running nicely but, as you say yourself, getting EPG to work (on Enigma2) would be the icing on the cake. I got on to the supplier and he sent a reply saying "this is xmltv line for epg: http://aaa.bbb.ccc/xmltv.php?username=XXX&password=XXX" (real web site details withheld). I know that I'm supposed to use this somehow to find the 22 character line id but the question is how. You seem to have the answer so if you share it with me it will be an enormous help. Tks martinjr

Back