XTream-Editor

Hi all,

I understand the principle of XtreamEditor and think it'll be a good solution for what I want to do.

Just want to check I can do this:

I have a satellite dish on my house picking up all free-to-air channels. I also have an IPTV sub for all the 'other' channels that I require. Can I use XTream to create my own bouquet with a mixture of both IPTV and satellite stuff?

Regards,
Matt

Hi all,

I understand the principle of XtreamEditor and think it'll be a good solution for what I want to do.

Just want to check I can do this:

I have a satellite dish on my house picking up all free-to-air channels. I also have an IPTV sub for all the 'other' channels that I require. Can I use XTream to create my own bouquet with a mixture of both IPTV and satellite stuff?

Regards,
Matt
Extreme seditor creates iptv bouquet just like sly you will have entertainment movies sports documentaries ect if that helps mate you will have the remaining sly bouquet aswell

Extreme seditor creates iptv bouquet just like sly you will have entertainment movies sports documentaries ect if that helps mate you will have the remaining sly bouquet aswell

Thanks buddy, yes, I understand how it works, my main question is am I able to combine Free-To-Air stuff (from my satellite dish) AND iptv streams, into one bouquet?

Example: Categary named ENTERTAINMENT. I want channel 1 - bbc1 - from my dish, free to air. Channel 2 - Sly Sports - from my IPTV sub.

Can Xtream be used in this way? Or is it JUST for IPTV subs with no integration for DVB free to air channels?

Thanks,

E-Channelizer for this sort of thing for Best results & it's FREE, will only cost you time ;-)
Thanks m-bull. I use E-Channelizer at the moment, but don't get my suppliers frequent updates unless I re-import the whole lot again and re-sort. Looking for something a bit more automated and easy. :)

Thanks m-bull. I use E-Channelizer at the moment, but don't get my suppliers frequent updates unless I re-import the whole lot again and re-sort. Looking for something a bit more automated and easy. :)

Yes i Understand. But with extreme editor, you will still need to do a bit of updating here and there, as if the supplier updates or Adds etc, you then need to update your Template too.
If extreme editor goes tits up and has issue etc, which I have seen, you are then impacted.
Also, you have to pay for the extreme editor and you don't with doing the work yourself within E-Channelizer.
Hope this helps

Yes i Understand. But with extreme editor, you will still need to do a bit of updating here and there, as if the supplier updates or Adds etc, you then need to update your Template too.
If extreme editor goes tits up and has issue etc, which I have seen, you are then impacted.
Also, you have to pay for the extreme editor and you don't with doing the work yourself within E-Channelizer.
Hope this helps
Hmm maybe I'm best to stick with E-Channeliser then...

Thanks for your input mBull, appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

Have a look at latest commits for AutoBouquetsMaker.
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/commit/ba2ed436bb53e05c57252cee5112d5310c965576

Xtream is really cool.

You can export dvb channels into to editor now and merge iptv and sat channels.

they constantly offer new functionality and updates.

Small yearly fee, and some work = lots of customisation and features.

I love the software

Xtream is really cool.

You can export dvb channels into to editor now and merge iptv and sat channels.

they constantly offer new functionality and updates.

Small yearly fee, and some work = lots of customisation and features.

I love the software

it is Cool and Agree 100%, Major Draw Back or Just a ziggle with me.. You start to rely on it to Run everything for you.. If it goes tits up.. Everything Stops
What then ;-(

this is when a lot of people use the default goto - they curl up under the stairs, put their fingers in their ears and make the 'la-la-la-la' sound, i've heard a blindfold also helps as this means no one can see you during this traumatic time :(y):

this is when a lot of people use the default goto - they curl up under the stairs, put their fingers in their ears and make the 'la-la-la-la' sound, i've heard a blindfold also helps as this means no one can see you during this traumatic time :(y):
You've just described a lot of people @pabloescaban when EPL block happens

it is Cool and Agree 100%, Major Draw Back or Just a ziggle with me.. You start to rely on it to Run everything for you.. If it goes tits up.. Everything Stops
What then ;-(

I'd just switch to suls, echannelizer or the xc plugin or another m3u bouquet maker.

I already use other methods alongside x-editor to do bits such as extra sports and vod.

The beauty of the game is the tinkering and customising, innit.

Hi Matt

I use xtream editor pro , and yes you can mix the sat channels in with iptv ones
you need to go into device lines , and enable dvb import on the selected line

then you can use the web browser to edit and mix your channels
you need to use plugin 2.10 for this

Back