xtream issues

jambi

morning all, with more and more sly channels going down i got a 48hr iptv trial from my supplier for my h2s, installed the xtream ipk and sent him the mac address, he's sent me back a server address saying to add it to my portal, i've no idea where this is, anyone help out?

thanks

morning all, with more and more sly channels going down i got a 48hr iptv trial from my supplier for my h2s, installed the xtream ipk and sent him the mac address, he's sent me back a server address saying to add it to my portal, i've no idea where this is, anyone help out?

thanks
An alternative is to ask your provider for a m3u file. You download that on your PC. Open up echanneliser (you will probably have to look on youtube for the video but it is an easy step-by-step guide). Link it with your h.2s and then transfer the m3u playlist onto your box via echanneliser.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

can do the m3u file way easily enough, seems the server address i was sent is for a mag box, youtube shows its just simply a case of pressing the blue button once the line is activated.

Back