xtreameditor

joe9000

Just updated extream editor to 3.05,my bouquets are still there but now in the menu when you press yellow to import i get no internet connection error every time,tried rebooting router ,box still same.Any one with similar problem,or how to get older xtream editor,as cant find??just found 2.12 on site,will try rolling back first!!

Updated all mine to 3.05 and not had any problems tbh. Try updating it again and reboot. If you remove it your QR code will change and you will have to tell your provider.

i have 3.04 on my box in bedroom all fine but tried reinstalling 3.05downstairs and just the same,went back to old one just now,thanks for reply though.

Hi, I have an Edison os mini and I put WooshBuild v7 onto it. I need the xtreameditor plugin for it but it is not on it. Can anyone help? How can I get it? Thanks

Has no one had this problem trying to import bouqets or epg with new xtream editor,got 3.0.6 and was running fine for about a week there then giving me same (no internet connection error) message???doing my head in now!Would anyone have 3.0.4 ipk file they could send me??

Last edited:
Try running the network wizard and or restarting the network adapter. On openatv press blue scroll down to network then network wizard/network restart

tried all that,even deleted several times and ftp into enigm box and deleted files manually,having to roll back again to old version.

Back