Xtreamity, Automated Script available?

adamsm

Is there a script to install live feed/logini details for this app? I know there is one for Kidda other app Jedi

Once we have the plugin on feeds I'll do a script but not really needed to be honest. If you have jedimakerxtream you can use the same playlist location for both plugins

I just FTP my jedimaker playlist.txt file to x-streamity folder or just use dream explorer and copy in on the box.

I have just gone back to putting my sub on Zgemma H7s as I had real problems with EPG at the time of crash so moved to Firestick, @Baz helped me and to be honest I couldn't believe how simple it has become with Xtremity and Xclite, I did use Jedi before and @Dsayers script was a godsend no script is required for Xtremity and Xclite!

I have just gone back to putting my sub on Zgemma H7s as I had real problems with EPG at the time of crash so moved to Firestick, @Baz helped me and to be honest I couldn't believe how simple it has become with Xtremity and Xclite, I did use Jedi before and @Dsayers script was a godsend no script is required for Xtremity and Xclite!
Exactly by time you've entered details into scripts and ran it you could be sant watching only fools and horses on vod lol

I dont have a problem doing it, i's

Xtreamity is already in the OpenATV Feeds.

I actually use both plugins, I just use TV on Jedi and VOD on Xtreamity to see the film picture/movie details.
I also use them both in the same way yes they are on OpenATV feeds but last time I installed OpenATV X-Streamity from feed it was older version first offical release not sure if that has been updated to current version.

Back