xtreamtv 404 not found - help

You need to reflash with open atv 6.3 then put WooshBuild Infinity on via command line or you can press blue for software manage then go to flashonline/local green to flashonline and open atv 6.3 will be there if previously running open atv 6.2 then flashonline then once flashed go on putty connect to your box via putty then enter opkg install http;//wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

ive just tried a system update on the box and it says my image is out of date, could someone here supply me an up to date image please?
this is the newest image for your box:
openATV Nightly Downloads
download and unzip it
put the zgemma folder onto formatted usb (FAT32)
then into rear port of powered off box
power on with white button and keep your finger on the front standby button until it says FLSH then take it off

Just reading your original post, you say ‘Wooshbuild Infinity 7’

Sound like you’re on the old WB7 and not Infinity!

In any event, change you’re skin from SkyWB to MetrixHD then update to OpenATV 6.3 on the fly via your blue button.

Then, (re) install Infinity as per the tutorial in this forum.

thanks for all this advice. so i reflashed with openatv 6.3. i then used putty to type that command for whooshbuild, i initialise the usb device, then it crashes and the crash file disappears from screen before i can read the long list of faults? and then it goes back to whooshbuild infinity setup

im not sure if I'm showing enough info here but below is the last few lines of puttys response to my iptv line when i put in the command. also, i had the usb in when i was installing plugins and it was getting nowhere so i rebooted and took out the usb and it progressed fine but my tv screen now says acess denied, please validate, when i press the blue button, it says unable to verify your device, contact your administrator. is it possible that they have a typo in my mac id?

[+]Creating Folder for iptv and rehashing...
rm: can't remove '/usr/bin/enigma2_pre_start.sh': No such file or directory
writing to the file.. NO NEED FOR REBOOT
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<e2simplexmlresult>
<e2state>True</e2state>
<e2statetext>reloaded bouquets</e2statetext>
</e2simplexmlresult>
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<e2simplexmlresult>
<e2state>True</e2state>
<e2statetext>reloaded bouquets</e2statetext>
</e2simplexmlresult>
root@zgemmah2s:~#

I fear you have given the mac code to your box and not the actual mac code off the app once installed. So the provider may have actually added the mac as you have given, but it appears it may be the wrong one. The provider should still have realised that you are giving a mac code prior to them giving you the script for the plugin!

I fear you have given the mac code to your box and not the actual mac code off the app once installed. So the provider may have actually added the mac as you have given, but it appears it may be the wrong one. The provider should still have realised that you are giving a mac code prior to them giving you the script for the plugin!
Where do I find that Mac address

Where you see access denied, is there a mac code on one of the corners? dont post it here, but thats what the provider needs.

seems like to had the plugin installed all this time then lol

you were prob getting errors as it was already installed then..................but then that questions why your iptv isnt working!

seems like to had the plugin installed all this time then lol

you were prob getting errors as it was already installed then..................but then that questions why your iptv isnt working!
Not quite. It wasn't there most of the time I was using putty. Initially I had xtreamtv on box but when the iptv line didn't work I deleted that xtreamtv plugin and tried downloading the one my iptv supplier supplied as I read some are specific to suppliers

Back