Cable Xtreamtv

carrot

Hi, I wonder if somebody could please help me? I have flashed a zgemma h7c with open atv 6.2 all works great but...can not put the xtream tv app on through putty it says back end fail etc, is there something I'm missing? The code off my sub has arm v7a ipk within it if this helps, should I change to mispel32? Any insight appreciated, thanks.

Are you putting opkg install then rest of command or speak to your provider see if he has sent you the right command line

Yes I'm pasting his command straight in to putty managed to put the softcam feed and everything else I needed on with no issues so really scratching my head with this, I'm waiting to hear off my provider but know alot of ppl on here are clued up

There might be some plugin already. try opkg remove XtreamTV and that will wipe everything left. Then reinstall with putty

Yes its 1.1, tried the mispel32 and it said found python but didnt install it, the box just rebooted I've tried ftp the actual ipk to tmp and it says syntax error, is there maybe a plugin that I could look for to help?

Back