Xtremetv app or epg ?

Mo1

Hello everyone I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction I have extreme TV running on wooshbuild v6 on my zgemma h2s box and was wondering if I can accesss the channels via the epg system and not the app ? Many thanks in advance.

Did you receive an .ipk file from your supplier? Yes, in answer to your question, you should be able to enjoy a full seven day IPTV EPG and you should be able to access all the channels without the need of having to go through the app.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi I received a .ipk file to download the app, when I go on epg there is no IPTV channels is there a setting I need to activate ?

I know this will probably sound silly but have you checked/scrolled down all your EPG bouquets? Sometimes, the IPTV bouquet(s) can be found nestled between your existing bouquets and can be missed.

Your .ipk file, if placed in the correct folder of your h.2s should have been automatically created for you (once your box is rebooted). There should be no need for you to go through the plugin to watch channels once your MAC or ID has been activated by your provider.

Again, I know this will sound silly but have you contacted your supplier?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Definitely no epg just checked I have emailed my supplier waiting for a response will update upon contact many thanks

Just received correspondence from my supplier who is saying watching it through the app is the best and only way apparently ? I don't understand as I have seen videos of people accessing the iptv service via the epg, please help.

Just to clarify. My supplier gave me an app to download for my iptv. The app stream works a lot better than having bouquet. However I did have a mess about with the bouquet and editing the channels with the sky code and did work adding epg to it. But if you miss a channel whilst doing it you will get a miss match with the epg for that channel. It is god dam hard work and time consuming

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

just find a better supplier with a putty code for the iptv to go in boquets most iptv providers use xstream panels so they tell people use xc plgun or xtreamtv plugin

hi all looking for some help please downloaded xtreamtv via putty all good just waiting for supplier to validate,but now my chanells that left on my sly line including free to air not working i getting (getting event info failed) invalid null reference in method ,any help greatly appreciated

Hi guys, I have the xtremetv plugin and it works great, i have epg and and too many channels from loads of countries. I am wondering if I can create a better bouquet myself within the app, to separate channels into categories rather than countries? The supplier allows me to pick which countrieds iptv i want to see on the app but id love to separate them further into entertainment movies etv in app, is this possible? or is it down to the suppliers system?

Back