HD51 4K Xtrend et10000 or Mutant HD51 4k

tonyc1980

After going through a few of the posts already on here I had decided to buy the et10000. When I went to purchase it the white version is 199 euro and the black version is 299 euro. There is no way I am paying 100 quid more for the black version so I started to look at alternatives.
The Mutant HD51 showed up for under 250 euro and the specs are better but I can't find much information on them, maybe because they are only recently released. Are the Mutant boxes any good?
Are they supported by enigma2?
What image would you recommend for them to flash?
Is it a better buy than the et10000?

All help appreciated. Brand new to this

Mut@nt are very good boxes, you don't hear much because they just work
They are E2 and Vix support them
Have you look at w0rld 0f s4telite for more info?

Mutant receiver are good, I have the previous version to the HD51 and it's run near enough perfect for over 12 months, having the 1.3 GHz processor nothing is too much trouble for this receiver.
I believe the new ones have a 1.5 GHz processor but I have (not confirmed) heard it's having a hardware revision to a 1.7 GHz processor. That's one quick receiver ;-)
Oh and yes you don't hear much about them as they just work lol

From what I can see it has the 1.5GHz processor and the et10000 has 1300GHz. The more I look at it the more I am geared towards the Mutant

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I have the mutant HD2400 and GI LX3 and much prefer the mutant. Even though they are similar Spec. Although I have just had to send my mutant back but that's a issue on my part not the box

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I have the hd51, there is a software/bootloader update to take it from 1.5 to 1.7ghz.
It's a very fast box! There is no vix image available yet but there should be in the next few weeks I believe they will release the image when they(***) start selling the box.
There is openatv5.3 available which I haven't had any problems with and also vix4e2 which I have also used with no problems. If you want any more info just let me know

Not in stock pre order only, I to am thinking of buying one

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ----------

I have the hd51, there is a software/bootloader update to take it from 1.5 to 1.7ghz.
It's a very fast box! There is no vix image available yet but there should be in the next few weeks I believe they will release the image when they(***) start selling the box.
There is openatv5.3 available which I haven't had any problems with and also vix4e2 which I have also used with no problems. If you want any more info just let me know

I will probably take you up on your offer of help when I eventualy get my hands on the HD51

Back