Xtrons for Audi A3 8p

rapture_ni

Anyone ever fitted an xtrons android unit to their Audi?

Got one landing tomorrow and should be ok with the install I hope lol .just looking any advice or things to look out for

Cheers

Speakers all worked good
The only problem I had was the canbus they send out
It wasn't right for the car or something
But they changed it and it worked

The loom I got worked good

Speakers all worked good
The only problem I had was the canbus they send out
It wasn't right for the car or something
But they changed it and it worked

The loom I got worked good

Everything else seems to work sweet.. considering getting a rearview cam for shits and giggles if I get these speakers sorted first

Wanted to do the same but it’s over my head how to do it

earth point, power and reverse switch to much for me

I assume you'd just take the power from the reverse light? Aye may be more of a pain than it's worth.

Did you get a 4g dongle to work with it?

I've done rear parking sensors and rear camera on Audi A3 and Audi A4 - if you take power from reverse light you'll probably get interference in picture - if you have 12v lighter socket in boot take power from that feeding into 12v relay switch (plenty of diagrams out there showing how to and relay needed) I also added tv module to head unit which worked fairly well. Xtrons always worked pretty well for me but do not get anything from Erisin.....

I tried dab. But no joy with it too. So got a powered one. But I’m. To great with car electrics
So it’s in the garage waiting for me to learn

So any tips would be great

I've done rear parking sensors and rear camera on Audi A3 and Audi A4 - if you take power from reverse light you'll probably get interference in picture - if you have 12v lighter socket in boot take power from that feeding into 12v relay switch (plenty of diagrams out there showing how to and relay needed) I also added tv module to head unit which worked fairly well. Xtrons always worked pretty well for me but do not get anything from Erisin.....

You know anything about how I'm writing these non Bose rear speakers to work? Lol.. not great with car electrics

dab usually needs a dongle unless built in and aerials can be poor (i tried a house DAB aerial built into my bumper on the A4 cabriolet) - our A3 was Bose so not much trouble there - i'd check sound balance settings before getting into wiring which according to xtrons requires a special adapter ... so not impressed by that but i'll have a look and see if there is any diagrams for wires

Back