Yahoo Mail......

Soundman

Hello Guys, hope you have your thinking caps on then, coz i need your help if possibile then. I'm having problems with my Yahoo Mail, i can't seem to open links with-in Yahoo mails or any attchments anymore, the link is grayed out, so nothing happens. I'm running with Firefox 35.0 browser , using windows 7 64 bit. I have been searching the internet to try and rectify this problem, but so far getting nowhare then. I have made sure that Firefox is my default browser and that Yahoo is my default mail client and dont know what else to try. Any help or information on how to sort this would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Soundman

Hi crmorris2, Thx for the info then my man, i tried Internet Explorer but still experincing the same problem tho.... :-( :-( :-(

go to your email, go to settings, where it says viewing emails make sure MAIL VERSION at the bottom is set to FULL FEATURED, see if it helps

Ok crmorris2, checked in settings, and this function box is checked then my man. Thanks for all your help tho, much appreaicted. Just dont know wot the hell is going on with it bro, as for the help pages with-in the Yahoo Mail, total crap. I also have the problem that i cant attache files to an email either. Seems ya have to use a program thats part of yahoo Mail called " DropBox, but not having much luck with that either lol..... :-( :-( :-(

Ok crmorris2, checked in settings, and this function box is checked then my man. Thanks for all your help tho, much appreaicted. Just dont know wot the hell is going on with it bro, as for the help pages with-in the Yahoo Mail, total crap. I also have the problem that i cant attache files to an email either. Seems ya have to use a program thats part of yahoo Mail called " DropBox, but not having much luck with that either lol..... :-( :-( :-(

Doesn't sound right at all that. Have you tried emailing Yahoo Support or even looked up on twitter to see if there is anyone you can get in touch with?

Back