yorkshire floods

marcoose

TK Veteran
hello all i presume there are people from yorkshire and the midlands on here whos been effected i cant beleive what i just saw on the news about the goverment saying they are going to give each household £500 what the **** are they suppose to do with that ? come on familys get £200 to help with gas and electric bills for **** sake what is going on in this country and what else makes me angry is when you see bungling boris say on national tv that it isnt an emergency and it takes 5 days for them to call a cobra meeting which they didnt want to do cos it interupts brexit and the stupid games they play and it took 5 days for the idiot to get to yorkshire and when he gets there he insults them by offering £500 but when something happens abroad they send aid to them not only that but they pay for the planes for it to get there i just dont know why the people in this country lets them get away with what there doing to the public shame on this goverment

Yes mate we got hit again but not as bad as 2007 thank god where lucky as we live on a hill but took my lad 4.5 hour to get from school back home but 500 notes is fekk all for those sevearly hit with it

Yeah 2007 was really bad my daughters boyfriend is from chesterfield and he ended up staying at my house because most of north derbyshire and south yorkshire got the brunt of it and was virtually impossible for him to drive home :X3:

Yeah 2007 was really bad my daughters boyfriend is from chesterfield and he ended up staying at my house because most of north derbyshire and south yorkshire got the brunt of it and was virtually impossible for him to drive home :X3:
Yeah I'm in South Yorkshire lol some places still closed

Yeah we been quiet lucky this time only major incident in my area is up berry hill estate where old quarry was and the banking at rear of the houses gave way and buried the back gardens and luckily nobody was hurt

yes seen that on the news mate terrible i wonder how much longer the people of this country is going to put up with th goverment taking the piss out of us and the next thing there going to take the piss on is this election cos this has been 3 years on about this brexit and this election wont solve nothing cos it will end up with a hung parliment and it will go on and on piss take

Back