you are having a FOOCKING laugh

dee

TK Veteran
i`v just been told my dog is a meneace, i always keep my pickle on the lead. Now this has came from a FOOCKING forighner that lives here in a council house claims benifits after not paying in to our tax system. so i`m really getting ready to loose it and go and batter the c**t. as you all no she`s a springer never bitten any one.

Hey dee leave this go over your head mate :) let the dog loose and carry on as normal im sure this will drive that person mad!!! an easy solution to deal with this problem,its what i would do.Reverse phycology works wonders :) (y)

have to agree with the lads Dee, there can only be one loser if you lose your rag, and that unfortunately is you. these ne'er do wells will always get theirs in the end

Nah, post one of pickles Turds through there letterbox LOL

Joking aside mate, keep your cool :cheesy grin:

Get one of those toy dogs that yaps non stop and hide it near his bedroom window hehe

Yep, agree, keep your cool. Karma will get the silly foreigner in the end!

Glock 21 with some nice Cor-bon ammo works well mate!!! :) NOT for shooting foreigners or anything... just a nice combination just in case you needed some "extra" help. ROFLMAO!!!!

Greeny....just remember where he lives......they believe guns are dangerous and should be restricted to only criminals and not law abiding citizens for protection......unlike here in Texas......where it's our right to own and carry!!

im a responsible dog owner so i`l just let her of the lead to wind the bastad up, iv my dads lab in a couple of weeks wait till he`s bounding about he`s a big unit all muscle. the other seems to be returning with her dads dog as he`s not being walked one of pickles puppys so i`l have 3 to wind him up with.:whistling:

Nah, post one of pickles Turds through there letterbox LOL

Joking aside mate, keep your cool :cheesy grin:

now that idea i like lol! actually a better idea go to your local rep shop and buy a tub of crickets for about £2.50 take lid off just at bottom of door ( dont even have to touch letterbox lol!)- oh the joy!!! - crickets can live for a very long time under floor boards and he wont be able to get rid of them - they are far to fast and hide in warm dark places and as they grow they make LOTS of NOISE!!!! :):):) take it from one who knows!!!!
if you want justice that will make you feel better !!!

agree with the lads fella dont let him get to you, let the dog play coz anyone that knows knows that spaniels are NOT dangerous dogs,

im a responsible dog owner so i`l just let her of the lead to wind the bastad up, iv my dads lab in a couple of weeks wait till he`s bounding about he`s a big unit all muscle. the other seems to be returning with her dads dog as he`s not being walked one of pickles puppys so i`l have 3 to wind him up with.:whistling:

oh god Labs are a bundle of muscle lol! Benji my neices dog oh he was fun when we had him for 2 weeks- only 18 months old and still a pup but by god did he love to play!!! yup let it off the lead and hopefully it will think he wants to play - that will really pee him off heehee!!

he`sa trained gun dog called paddy suits this site, yea but he`s a lump and barrel peeps over quite easely. nice idea about the crickets linny we hear them at work from packages that split.:)

he`sa trained gun dog called paddy suits this site, yea but he`s a lump and barrel peeps over quite easely. nice idea about the crickets linny we hear them at work from packages that split.:)

i used to get mine via the post and my postie hated me lol!
lol well in that case try n catch a few,put em in a paper bag and drop it just by his door, they will find their way in the warm LOL and you know how loud they can be if youve done nights lol!

aye a packet mite get slightly damaged in the next few daysROFL

hope so and the person that they were intended for will say they were damaged and will contact supplier and get a new box for free lol!
so everyone is happy :):)

lol thats me nice and sweet but cruel. If someone upsets you Crickets are the way to go cheap and last forever LOL!!! and they dont do any damage to anything ..................well except your sleep and sanity when they dont shut up LOL!!!!!

if my brother in law from bexleyheath peee'd me off, how are you fixed linny??????LOLlolLOL

oh i can get crix any time day or night loL! i have keys to shop heeheeheeheeheehee!!!!
give me addy and ill do it today LOL!

sorry having a bit of a mean streak today lol!

Back