Your Favourite Film or Films of All Time?

Y

Yeah deffo mate so many it's crazy really, another great film and a great actor.... silence of the lambs

Oh yes another top movie.

Horror movies I have say the original Exorcist and Rec some of the best ever ones imo.

Can remember watching the original exorcist as an 8 year old with my brother and cousin and I literally was scared and couldnt sleep properly for a few days at least.

New ones are good but just seems all too polished and even now dont have the rawness of the original one which was something else.
Yeah that's it mate, I'm not into remakes tbh, it's hard to beat them once there already done especially if it was already made great

New ones are good but just seems all too polished and even now dont have the rawness of the original one which was something else.
Yeah that's it mate I don't really like remakes tbh, hard to beat a film already made especially if it was a fantastic to begin with... another great film a bit b4 my time tho but watched it time and time again... "ROAD HOUSE"

Theres been plenty of films that have made me emotional but the only film I have proppa cried over is "marley and me" I was in floods of tears over it, but I'm a massive dog fan in my defence lmao

Back