Your most Embarrassing Moments

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
tell us about your most embarrassing moments.

so ill start,one day while delivering a parcel to a small town,i couldn't find the address so i went to the local post office,asked the post mistress where could I find the address that i was looking for ,she went into a right huff giving out that the likes of me and my company were making employees of an post redundant closing down post offices etc and so on and so on,so i turned away from the counter and a person that was queuing shook his head and said never mind her he gave me the directions,guess where it was well only 3 doors up from the post office,flabbergasted I just left,had a delivery to the local small petrol station ( a 2 pump one) I knew the guy there and told him all about the post mistress in the presence of the local postman who had called in there well what I didn't say about the post mistress (its unrepeatable here) the postman turned around and said that's my mother your talking about! well with that I went a lot of different shades of colour and I just said "OK" got into my van and legged it.

Met a mate in the local one night, hadnt seen him in a few months.
I knew his wife was pregnant the last time I saw them. So we were chatting for about an hour & his wife walked in & dopey says (me) "jaysus you must be nearly due now"
She turned around & says "I had the baby 3 months ago"

I didnt know where to look (she was big though) ROFL

before i got married my wife & i shared a house with a young girl living in Dublin for the first time she had only been with us a week,one night after been out we returned yours truly being worse for wear & i headed for my pit, in the middle of the night i got up to have a leak and promptly returned to my room and got into bed when i heard a scream coming from my wife ,now i knew it wasn't the normal scream she makes in the bedroom:)
i turn on the light and saw this poor young housemate quivering on the other side of the bed looking white as a ghost ,i of course pretended to be too drunk to know what was going on and went to my room
the girl moved out 2 days later she never gave us an explanation :alci::alci:

I used to work in what used to be a very, very good House music nightclub. Many years ago when I worked there on a good friday we of course all had the day off. We arranged to go to Splatoon in the mountains. The owner gave us crates of booze. Anyway, after a while of drinking and shenanigans from 8am we headed back to the managers place for a party. We all began drinking games, next thing I know is, supposedly, I stood up out of the blue and walked to his fridge, opened it and peed into it then closed it and walked straight out the door. The face on the lads when I came into work in the morning! I had no idea!

lol very funny peeps sorry but its always good fun to hear of others who do sillly things lol!

I cant think of any atm lol! but when i do ill pop them in here

this is embarrassing but just like mooley i did something similar as this is your most embarrassing moments thread well ill have to post this one.
went out on the batter with the lads one Saturday this went on till the early hours of the morning,how i got home i don't know but i was totally the drunkest ive ever been,ended up on the couch for obvious reasons (she wasnt happy) i remember waking up and going to the lou but didnt actually go up stairs to the lou.anyway was woken by one of the kids the following morning "dad the tv wont work " what the hell the tv was only bought a few weeks previously,had a look at it saw wet on the ground and gobbed smacked what did i do but only peed into the back of it :boozer: during the night.i opened up the back of it got the hairdryer to it,put the back cover back on , used permanent black markers to blacken the screws again so they wouldnt know i tampered with it,brought it to the shop they said they would have a look at it,retuned a few days later they had to replace the whole circuit board and as i was leaving the shop the techie said did you have a lightning strike as he hadnt seen this sort of damage before,(power surge) i just thanked him and left.never told the wife and never got that drunk again.

well,okay.when i first met my present girlfriend the deal was no overnite stays at her place.one nite we fell asleep and i woke at 6.30 am. in a hurry to get out before her kids woke up i threw on my shorts and shirt and bolted. walked the 6 blocks to my place and tried to fish my house keys from my pocket.wasnt happening.in frustration i looked down to see what the problem was and discovered i had put my shorts on inside out. your turn folks.Al.

edit. just so we are clear,it has now been seven years and she still likes me anyway.lol

Last edited:
Moh. Thats f-ing brilliant mate! You've got my vote!

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I took work off one Monday about 13 years ago and my girlfriend at the time decided to do the same. I had been going out with her about 2 years by this stage but her mother disliked me instantly, the wretch. Anyway, we were having some cuddles when the doorbell rang about 12 in the day so I jumped up and threw on a pair of pants. I paced down the stairs, eager to return to the action so to speak. When I opened the door her mother was there, her eyes kept on looking me up and down, up and down, and she simply asked me 'Is **** here.' To which I replied yes she is indeed I'll just get her. So I slightly closed the door on her so she wouldn't see the wreckage from the party the night before. I tore up the stairs and into the bedroom and said 'You better go down, your mums here.'
She just looked at me in horror up and down, up and down, and said 'You didn't go down like that did you?'.
I was puzzled but when I looked down I noticed I was hard as algebra down there and it was sticking straight out still covered (thanksbethejaysus) by the boxers through the zip and there was no mistaking it. Never seen or spoken to the woman since. No surprise really don't blame her!

Moh. Thats f-ing brilliant mate! You've got my vote!

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I took work off one Monday about 13 years ago and my girlfriend at the time decided to do the same. I had been going out with her about 2 years by this stage but her mother disliked me instantly, the wretch. Anyway, we were having some cuddles when the doorbell rang about 12 in the day so I jumped up and threw on a pair of pants. I paced down the stairs, eager to return to the action so to speak. When I opened the door her mother was there, her eyes kept on looking me up and down, up and down, and she simply asked me 'Is **** here.' To which I replied yes she is indeed I'll just get her. So I slightly closed the door on her so she wouldn't see the wreckage from the party the night before. I tore up the stairs and into the bedroom and said 'You better go down, your mums here.'
She just looked at me in horror up and down, up and down, and said 'You didn't go down like that did you?'.
I was puzzled but when I looked down I noticed I was hard as algebra down there and it was sticking straight out still covered (thanksbethejaysus) by the boxers through the zip and there was no mistaking it. Never seen or spoken to the woman since. No surprise really don't blame her!

ha ha brilliant mooley were you pleased to see her or what lol lol lol

Back