Youtube App E2I Stream

ryanfc2

Hello Folks, sorry I wasnt sure where to post this thread but I have wooshbuild on my Zgemma H9T and I would frequently use the Youtube app on E2I Stream to play videos for the child but its currently not working at the minute, when you search something it just displays no item to display please refresh which when you hit okay just keeps bringing that up, was wondering if the powers to be can look into this, maybe get the app back up and running?

Regards

RD

e2istream hasn't been updated for a while now, I would take a look at LATEST UPDATED E2IPLAYER IPK

Cheers grog, I had E2I Player when youtube wasnt working few days back, updated it to E2I thinking this was the newer working version ffs lol...

Is there a telnet command you can use about to ftp to the box or in plugin downloads ? Or will I have to move it on via usb

Cheers for the reply Grog

Cheers grog, I had E2I Player when youtube wasnt working few days back, updated it to E2I thinking this was the newer working version ffs lol...

Is there a telnet command you can use about to ftp to the box or in plugin downloads ? Or will I have to move it on via usb

Cheers for the reply Grog
Follow the guide on the thread as your posting here an the info you need is on the E2iplayer thread i started.

Back