Youtube, new Microsoft edge and Google chrome

DAZ_MCK

Hey, I want to pick the forum sites brains. i installed the new Ms edge on my computer at work. the older version of edge played youtube videos on whatever resolution as it was always set to auto. google chrome on the other hand wouldnt play YT videos unless they where on the lowest quality and still buffering every couple of minutes. now the new microsoft edge broswer is doing the same. is there something in my settings i need to change?

windows 10 with the new microsoft edge broswer, but google chrome wouldnt play youtube videos at a great quality for a long time. never bothered me because the edge broswer played YT perfectly.

windows 10 with the new microsoft edge broswer, but google chrome wouldnt play youtube videos at a great quality for a long time. never bothered me because the edge broswer played YT perfectly.
Maybe your work administrator/boss has some restrictions on watching YouTube when you should be working? :ROFLMAO:

Has anybody used microsoft edge as it appeared on a few machines and on this w7 laptop as on firefox at the moment

Back