Z Gemma 5.2s Scrambled channels

I hope someone could help me with is one. I have updated and rescanned but I can't seem to get the channels in the correct order. I did managed to sort it out once, more luck than judgement I've got to say but I can remember what the hell I did. The only channel which is correct is BBC1 on 101 then 102 is USA ,103 is the travel channel. What am I doing wrong . I'm sure its something simple but I can't dam remember what the friggin hell I did . :sick:

I hope someone could help me with is one. I have updated and rescanned but I can't seem to get the channels in the correct order. I did managed to sort it out once, more luck than judgement I've got to say but I can remember what the hell I did. The only channel which is correct is BBC1 on 101 then 102 is USA ,103 is the travel channel. What am I doing wrong . I'm sure its something simple but I can't dam remember what the friggin hell I did . :sick:
Sound like your sub has expired or softcam needs to be restarted

I still get all the channels but not in the correct order. . How do I restart the soft cams. I am still a novice to all this

Sorry wooshbuild. I did manage to get them in the correct order last week but I was messing again and lost them . I am running version 6.1 by the way .

Hi Makido, Thanks for you help the other day. I have now managed to install Infinity and its seems to working ok but I can't seem to find how to ass the extra sly channels .All I have is FTA. Can you advise me on how to find the wright section .I knew there it was before but I can't seem to find it in the new version .

Menu > setup > reception > autobouquetmaker > providers
set FTA Only to NO then green to save and then start scan

Thanks for that my friend. Sorry to trouble you again but I have gone into WB config and tried to import my CCam but it keeps rebooting. Any ideas ?

Yeah the cam importer is broken you have to ftp your line in yourself
Cccam goes in/etc folder
Newcamd goes in usr/keys

Now you've blown my mind. Lol How the canal do I do that . . I am also only show some of the channels . It does say entertainment in the EPG . How can I change that to all channels eg the sports channels

Click on file explorer on your laptop, scroll down to network.
You should see your box, double click on it
Double click root then etc and drag and drop your line in there

The sports channels should be there if you do as I said in my previous post

Hi Makido,
Its me again . I've managed to sort out the channels , by luck more than judgement . I am still struggling with entering the ccam . Would you explaining a little more how to do it and I'll give it a blast.

Click on file explorer on your laptop, scroll down to network.
You should see your box, double click on it
Double click root then etc and drag and drop your line in there

The sports channels should be there if you do as I said in my previous post
Hi Makido,

After a lot of huffin and puffin I have managed t osort it out . Thank you for you help with this . Cheers

Back