Z Gemma H.2S HELP!

Hi,

New to the forum, need some help from you guys

Recently me and the wife have sold our flat that we had a sky subscription for and have decided to move into our parents for 12 months to save some money for a house.

We are looking for something along the lines of a ZGEMMA H.2S for the living room so we can get all the sky channels that we had at our old house for a fraction of the price.

We would only be using this for 12 months until we found somewhere to live and we can look at getting one set up there and leave the zgemma at the other house for her mother to watch

At the moment we have no satellite dish at the house and only a internet connection that was installed Saturday

Can somebody point me in the right direction on how to get a ZGemma set up and running?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, completely new to all of this

Regards

B

You need a satellite dish or virgin cable to use these boxes. If satellite you can by a full kit off ebay which will include dish, lnb and cables. If you know a tradesman or are good with a drill its pretty easy to put up. There are websites like dishpointer and mobile phone apps that can help you get the alignment right.

Why dont you just get an Amazon firestick and install mobdro on it. Quick and easy temporary solution if putting a dish up isnt an option

Like kiddac said, you need a dish and Internet connection. Call around and get a few quotes from local installers or better yet give sly a call and tell them you want it setting up. Get the dish installed and then cancel within the cooling period (not that I told my sister to do anything like that ).

The dish is yours, but the zgemma h2s and download your image of choice and follow the guide.

Job done

Back