Z-Gemma H9T

ryanfc2

Hello Folks, i just purchased this box for myself as an upgrade on the H3 2.TC, Can someone tell me if they play a virgin (line) without issue and does it have to be CCAM? Have they not sorted out a N-LINE? Not sure if they redistributed the boxes with diff specs or whatever.

Also if I wanted to put IPTV and Cable on it would it run smoothly enough? My H3 does it decent enough..

Finally I seen a post about upgrading the Flash Mem on it is there a video or easy tutorial I could follow for this?

Any help would be great chaps.

R

Thanks for feedback bud, ats good 2 know, just need someone to point me in direction with other 2 answers and Ill be sorted :)

How to flash Zgemma H9x/H9.2x Series
Download latest firmware. If “noforce” file is present in the h9 folder please make sure to rename it to “force
3.jpg

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
  2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
  3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
  4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
  5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
  6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
  7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
  8. Wait for the box to load after the installation

How to flash Zgemma H9x/H9.2x Series
Download latest firmware. If “noforce” file is present in the h9 folder please make sure to rename it to “force
3.jpg

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
  2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
  3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
  4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
  5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
  6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
  7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
  8. Wait for the box to load after the installation
Whats this method for exactly bud? Not sure what the force folder and the h9 folder info is about?

This is the method for flashing your box
With open atv

I got one which came in 6.1 installed, tried flashing via zip file and software management, it looked like it worked instantly and then said "executed" but just sat there. Pressing exit brings me back to software mgmt screen. Is this the unforce file within the zip preventing it? I'll try your way, was doing it as usual but didn't know about the reset button bit so it wasn't flashing.

I got one which came in 6.1 installed, tried flashing via zip file and software management, it looked like it worked instantly and then said "executed" but just sat there. Pressing exit brings me back to software mgmt screen. Is this the unforce file within the zip preventing it? I'll try your way, was doing it as usual but didn't know about the reset button bit so it wasn't flashing.
If you have a usb, put it in the back of the box and set it up as normal/initialise it.
Then when it's done (takes only 2-3 mins) exit all menus, press blue button
click flash online/local
choose openatv 6.2
click green to flash the box, it downloads it to the usb and flashes automatically

Ya was just wondering why the usb zip method wouldn't work
Some boxes, Zgemmas in particular are very fussy about usb's and it often takes half a dozen different one befre the box will recognise one.
I always use Cruzer Blade as it works in any box first time, in past few weeks have flashed Zgemma, Gigablue and Amiko boxes with the same usb

It reads it alright, i select the zip file, it tells me it will take a few minutes and reboot but instantly after it says "execution finished" and nothing happens.

Used the same stick on different zgemmas and mutants before. Always worked

It reads it alright, i select the zip file, it tells me it will take a few minutes and reboot but instantly after it says "execution finished" and nothing happens.

Used the same stick on different zgemmas and mutants before. Always worked

When you downloadand unzip the flash files for these boxes, the main Zgemma folder goes on the usb drive, but there's also two extra files, not in the main folder, these have to go on as well

I know all that. Have been using e2 boxes for years. Openatv can be flashed from the zip file directly through soffware management on openatv. This is why they are zipped when you download them.

What i was asking if why the h9t won't flash from the zip file? I know how to do the other methods

Back