Z Gemma - What options have I?

Hi, quick query.

I have a Z Gemma H2S box and I had a Wooshbuild Xstream service up until last week, working fine. Now my supplier is out of contact. What options have I, does any one supply a similar service, or should I download better software/apps?

Many thanks for any help!

Hi, quick query.

I have a Z Gemma H2S box and I had a Wooshbuild Xstream service up until last week, working fine. Now my supplier is out of contact. What options have I, does any one supply a similar service, or should I download better software/apps?

You could possibly find a provider that offers low quality streams, which is all that box will work with but to get higher quality streams you'd need an Android device like a firestick or a 4k zgemma type box.

Hi, quick query.

You could possibly find a provider that offers low quality streams, which is all that box will work with but to get higher quality streams you'd need an Android device like a firestick or a 4k zgemma type box.

Back