Z8 vs GTV vs Nvidia Shield TV

loncell

I know but is a.i worth an extra £150 ? All about what you use it for and more importantly

Dollar bills ! Coin
Here we go again which box is the best :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No no ,
Nvidia:
It has the a.i which boosts the picture quality. An excellent gizmo but I'm not a big fan of the toblerone remote.

GTV:
The iptv app unique to the GTV is a big plus bonus for a box built for iptv plus remote feels like a remote. Picture slightly better brighter. Doesn't run Netflix at 4K.

Fire 4k:

£30, £115 and £150 less than both the GTV and Shield. Picture quality v.g. and the Fire TV app that let's you use your phone as a keyboard and remote big bonus.
The Shield has a similar app but is glitched to hell.

I've used all 3 and all 3 have good bad points but if its cash thats the main reason then the Fire 4k for £45 with ethernet adaptor ?.
Downside, firmware updates cannot be blocked so thats a massive downer
Take your pick, choice is yours, all 3 have their good and bad points.

I'll say 1 last thing, if its comms to the box ?

Fire 4k wins all day long from the pc ABDlink, Fire TV remote copy/paste typed cmds and Apps2fire to install apps from your phone

mike123

VIP Member
There is a marked difference in pic quality. You have to turn on 4k upscailing and use the correct iptv app.

You let the sheild do the work you don't touch the tv settings leave the tv in standard mode.

But horses for courses I have heard good reveiws about the buzz stick from bazz aswell.

But for the money i have to still stand by the formuler z7+.

The sheild in all honesty can be arsey about some apps. TIVIMATE is the best i have found.

loncell

Its all about what you want from your box whether it be mainly used for iptv, Netflix, YouTube and let's not forget in these hard times, your budget.
Each box like I said has its good and bad points quality of the unit build, remote etc, ease of use, interface, quality of the sound and picture.
All's I can say is, you don't need a Ferrari to go to work down the road every morning

mike123

VIP Member
No
Its all about what you want from your box whether it be mainly used for iptv, Netflix, YouTube and let's not forget in these hard times, your budget.
Each box like I said has its good and bad points quality of the unit build, remote etc, ease of use, interface, quality of the sound and picture.
All's I can say is, you don't need a Ferrari to go to work down the road every morning

I agree with you like I said the box in my opinion best value and quality for your money I think is z7+

But to say the 4k firestick has as good pic quality as a sheild is incorrect.

Reece11

No

I agree with you like I said the box in my opinion best value and quality for your money I think is z7+

But to say the 4k firestick has as good pic quality as a sheild is incorrect.

Amiko A6N has similar specs to z7+.
Only £70 on WOS.
Runs My Tv Online also.
No 5ghz, but Hardwire always best.