zgamma h2 stuck on flsh

gray1313

TK Veteran
just got a zgemma star h2 of mate to flash for him with open atv 6.2 been to the site and air digital downloaded h2 file and put it in back of box turned on at back and it says flash on front and the usb stick is flashing any way it just stays on flash on front of box even after light goes of on usb stick ive formated to fat32 and used the stick on loads of zgemma boxes and it has never failed even done my h2h the other day if i do take the usb stick out and restart box i just get open atv on tv screen and boot on front of box and it goes no further help please

just read a post on here took me ages find it flashed atv 6.1 and that flashed and booted up to the point were i have to choose hdmi or rc picked hdmi and pressed ok on remote but nothing he didnt drop the remote of for the h2 as i thought my h2h remote would work but it seems like it doesnt so will have to wait now for him to get home from work

thought that myself willo plugged my h2h back in and nothing wrong with remote so must be the box will try hes remote later just to see

good afternoon. i am new to the website and would appreciate help with a Zgemma star h2 which is stuck on open atv2 , can not use any keys on remote
it will allow access via puty.

this is the h2 remote and if you look carefully you will see that the txt audio and subtitle buttons or under the numbers on remote were for other zgemma makes the txt audio and subtitle are under the channel and volume buttons

Back