zgeema star 2s any good reviews

Gindo

Hi ,Can someone tell me if the receiver zgemma star 2s is any good ?? if not why and if so then whats the best place to buy and is the open vix the best firmware ??
Cheers

I initially had the Openbox F5S and got fed up with having to update channels and the rubbish epg. I then got a Zgemma Star 2S and have to say for the money it's brilliant, you're able to record two channels while watching another, the epg and channel list update automatically and you have access to a wealth of plugins and online content. Sure you can spend a whole lot more on a receiver that's even faster or has a built in hard drive but who knows if and when things will change.

It was a little more tricky to initially setup than the F5S but with all the help on here you'll manage just fine. Personally I prefer OpenATV as it's officially supported however Sucmnsee's OpenVix unofficial build is VERY good.

I don't believe these boxes have yet been cloned and there are a large number of sellers you can buy from usually priced between £80-£100 .

Back