Zgemm h2s problem

Hi, I've got a problem with my zgemma h2s. I removed a video player plugin (ei2) player from my box last night. Now the box won't boot up at all. I decided to start again and try and flash a new image onto the box. I have done this and the box says it is updating and then starts to boot up again, and goes through the numbers up to 100, but then keeps going back to 00 again without actually fully booting up. Is there anything else I can do?

Hi, I've got a problem with my zgemma h2s. I removed a video player plugin (ei2) player from my box last night. Now the box won't boot up at all. I decided to start again and try and flash a new image onto the box. I have done this and the box says it is updating and then starts to boot up again, and goes through the numbers up to 100, but then keeps going back to 00 again without actually fully booting up. Is there anything else I can do?
You can try reflashing it again sounds like something was corrupt in the flash what image was you trying to flash with the best image I think is wooshbuild infinity here is a guide copy it exactly as it says and you should be up and running again in no time http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Back