Zgemma 2s internet connection

One is I'll switch out the other now

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 AM ----------

Same result..it's strange though that the IP address is showing up on box and no connection

---------- Post Merged at 01:19 AM ----------

Thanks for all your help I'll try again tomorrow..

Rebooted both...no use...ip address still shows under network info...I have a f5S near it too and it connects to that no prob

Actually thinking it's the adapters now..connection line light,middle one is flashing mad on both so might not be a connection,doesn't work either now in the f5s...I'gave the daughter the better adapters..I'll be whipping them back

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 AM ----------

changed around adapters no difference...no connection through Ethernet port...that's just great...dodgy port

I've just came across this thread and hope someone can help. This is probably gonna be difficult to explain...
Got the sky router upstairs, and with a couple of home plugs I have the signal pop out in my living room. The home plug feeds into the back of a cheapo generic WiFi router that I only use as it has 4 ports on the back, meaning when my home plug is plugged into it, my Xbox, sky box, Zgemma S2, Raspberry Pi2 etc all have an internet feed.
Everything works, and, I can get my IP address for all the devices, but I cannot ping or ftp the Pi or the Zgemma S2. No matter what I do they are "invisible", meaning I can't use any of the Android apps for the Zgemma, or transfer files over to it.
Any ideas / suggestions?
Many thanks.

Last edited:
Your inbox is full,

But you may need a splitter kit like this

Code:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Way-Splitter-Kit-Cable-TV-Starview-NTL-Virgin-DBox2-/330363155472?hash=item4ceb2db410:m:m-iNqWGnMB32mHdgS4x-Y6A]2 Way Splitter Kit Cable TV Starview NTL Virgin DBox2 | eBay

So i can run broadband and the box off the 1 vm line?

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

Also the cable has a splitter on it

Yeah, loads of people use them, one feed in to splitter, one feed out to router and the other feed out to the box.

The kit comes with all the patch leads and connectors you need to connect everything up.

Hi,
I am using powerline adapter, but still could not get internet.
If i connect another box like sky box, or v8 box, the internet works.

what can i do?

Back