Zgemma 2s or vu solo 2 se

hi all,

I'm currently using an openbox v8s and while it does what it says on the tin im looking for a box that can offer a lot more. ive been doing quite a bit of reading up on a few boxes and can't decide which one to go with. The two boxes that i have in mind are as the title suggests, zgemma 2s or vu solo 2 se but i can decide on which one. what im looking for is a box that i can watch, record, rewind, pause etc and has the sky skin lay out as well as having the ability to install kodi.

I know both of these boxes are capable of doing the above mentioned but which of the two is the better buy and easier to use?

Forgot to mention that both of the boxes will be chinese boxes if that makes a difference?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts and help offered.

The zgemma is a great box and will do everything you want except running kodi. It just doesn't have enough umph, but I use a raspberry pi for kodi anyway. I don't know enough about VUs so I can't comment on them I'm afraid.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Neither box will run Kodi "well" although if you look at the specs, faster CPU and more memory in the solo2 se and internal HDD can be added, but be aware that its a clone.

---------- Post Merged at 08:16 AM ----------

It wont be made by Vu it will Lorisun or Sunray,

What is a box with more umph? Personally I think the zgemma is just far to laggy even going through the menus its awful whats a better upgrade? sorry for jumping thread.

Thanks for the reply guys. I also have a raspberry Pi that's running kodi but I was looking towards basically rolling it all into one so that it could be accessed from the one box. I am aware of them being Chinese clones but the standard of which many items come out of China today this doesn't really bother me at all.

Over the the years I have made friends with one particular Chinese seller and she goes out and sources pretty much whatever I want and makes sure she gets me the best quality going.

the one thing that I was looking to avoid though was lagging, I mean if kodi lags a little when navigating through it then it's something I can live with aslant as when I'm navigating through satellite channels then it doesn't lag.

Thanks again for yiur input guys.

Back