Zgemma 2s softcams settings

indiehead

My question is when I press blue and go to softcam manager it's active with green tick - All good. If I go to TSpanal & then softcams it's red & off. Is this right? Are they both supposed to be on? Everything is working fine with it off. Any info would be appreciated Thanks

Can someone help me, have Zgemma s2 bos with MTpockets image installed, all channels and the AutoB setup fine, read somewhere i had to input myu Cline into the ect or etc folder, i used flashfxp to send it into that file, first off i tried adding cline in a notepad to that folder, rescanned and got 900 channels, but they werent open, then i read on here about editing the mc-mfg file? im completely lost now but i know its at the point of using mgcam or ccam plugin..not sure if i shouold have both installed or just one..also where do i input my ccline? so close but yet so far i feel lol
any help is much appreciated guys.

on flash fxp click on ect on left hand side and then drag cron from right hand side onto cccam cfg file on desktop ,then drag cccam file into bottom to transfer file to zgemma box and it will connect straight awy

still cant get it to work..in my softcam panel i have select cam1 CCam2.3.0 and thats active, in the ETC folder i have CCcam.cfg and within that i have # C: my c line, is this correct? im not sure what you said to do with the Cron folder? sorry for all the questions..completely new to this!

im not so sure about ccam and could be wrong, but the hash should not be there as i think it blocks or skips the line.

i removed the hash, recanned the channels still nothing, must be the CCcam i have installed is not correct? i went into softcam panel and restart it also after editing the cfg file, do i have to do autoBouquetsmaker after i edit it also?

all sorted, thank you for all ur help guys, what i did in the end was added my cline into ther file cccamd.list.example within the /usr/keys..as soon as i saved the file within flashfxp my channels loaded on the zgemma box :grin:
will be searching for uk/ROI server along with BT sport, setanta, ESPn soon..maybe a card sharin server if yas know any send them my way through PM, if not il make another post in the appropriate forum,
Thanks again Guys..really appreciate it :)

Back