Zgemma 4k + XtreamTV + VIX

tommie

Has anyone using VIX loaded XtreamTV onto this 4K model with success?
It fails to install properly, gives an error message.
This version of Xtream was given to me by my iptv supplier - i found another version which did install successfully but didnt Validate!!
Any suggestions welcome!!

Has anyone using VIX loaded XtreamTV onto this 4K model with success?
It fails to install properly, gives an error message.
This version of Xtream was given to me by my iptv supplier - i found another version which did install successfully but didnt Validate!!
Any suggestions welcome!!
Not on that box and needs to be his version or will not work anyway. Far better methods than xtreamtv for iptv on your box. Shocking even giving you that to be honest.Bet any money their a reseller.

Xtream tv is pants for iptv ask if they support xtream editor or jedi as with xtream tv you can't have the bouquets into epg you have to go into app and use the app which interface is shocking and not worth time of day lol

Thanks guys...

It seems the XtreamTV link they sent is for the older boxes not suitable for the new 4K Arm stuff.... not sure they even are aware of that!

What do you reckon is the best for these Zgemma 4K boxes now?

I see i have the Stalker plug-in on my box, any use??

Last edited:
Jedi or Xtremity will do the trick! Depends on what your supplier gives you.

Thanks guys...

It seems the XtreamTV link they sent is for the older boxes not suitable for the new 4K Arm stuff.... not sure they even are aware of that!

What do you reckon is the best for these Zgemma 4K boxes now?

I see i have the Stalker plug-in on my box, any use??
Stalker portal just fine give them the mac address from stalker portal and they will give you a url to enter

Back