Zgemma and the Combiner Splitter Problem

Hi all hoping some of you knowledgeable people can help

I'm very new to the Zgemma having only had an openbox before but after some research took the plunge and bought Zgemma 2s, Sat dish with quad lnb and cables routed into loft

I didn't plan on getting another sat box and have only dropped one cable from loft to my front room and this has been buried in wall so after smacking myself in head for a bit for being so stupid I stumbled onto something called a satellite/aerial signal combiner diplexer which seems to allow tv aerial and sat signal to be combined into one cable and then split at other end, fantastic I thought perfect solution hooked everything up no signal!!!!! Back to tearing hair out and swearing a lot.

Re ended all cables still no signal!!!!!

Put sat feed down cable to front room on its own left splitter diplexer thing on other end and glory be we have signal hallelujah but why won't it work with the little gizmo any ideas or solutions please people help me out

Sat & TV feed into diplexer single cable into diplexer downstairs and then one feed to Digi box and other to Zgemma gets me TV feed to digibox but no sat signal.
Sat signal only into diplexer box downstairs gives me Sat signal to zgemma.

Dodgy Diplexer upstairs? possibly?

Last edited:
Back