ZGemma beginner help!

Tammac09

Hi guys,

I have recently bought a ZGemma H.2s box.
I have managed to flash wooshbuild onto it.
Now I’m wondering how I get the iptv playlist onto my box along with the guide?
I have the M3u link from my iptv supplier.
I have a flash drive.
Also have putty downloaded onto the laptop.

can anyone point me in the correct direction for my next steps as to getting my channels & guide onto the wooshbuild on ZGemma?

Many thanks,

thomas.

PS: sorry for being such a newbie at this stuff.

With you using m3u you can use e2mbouquet maker you need epg url from your provider for epg aswell or can run the m3u through jedi xtream bouquet maker or take the server url port number username and password and enter that way into jedi but as mentioned your provider should/ always help with setup of their service on any device why people go with providers who don't help with setup and us as members/forum have to help baffles me unless I'm getting narky as days goes by lol

With you using m3u you can use e2mbouquet maker you need epg url from your provider for epg aswell or can run the m3u through jedi xtream bouquet maker or take the server url port number username and password and enter that way into jedi but as mentioned your provider should/ always help with setup of their service on any device why people go with providers who don't help with setup and us as members/forum have to help baffles me unless I'm getting narky as days goes by lol
[Dow /QUOTE]

Download jedi maker add the details yu cab hide category on jedi make easy to use

Back