Zgemma Blocking Problem

eccoboy

Hi folks, spot of advice needed again šŸ™ˆ Zgemma h2s, using XE with Nord VPN, still struggling with blocking on 3pmā€™s, works fine on android box when connected to my phone personal hotspot but zgemma on Ethernet connected to TT internet it shows the screen for a minute then goes black screenā€¦.
Any help greatly appreciated šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Hi folks, spot of advice needed again šŸ™ˆ Zgemma h2s, using XE with Nord VPN, still struggling with blocking on 3pmā€™s, works fine on android box when connected to my phone personal hotspot but zgemma on Ethernet connected to TT internet it shows the screen for a minute then goes black screenā€¦.
Any help greatly appreciated šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Have you checked in VPN manager that it's actually running?
It won't work if you're connected to Brazil or Australia, try France, Belgium or Austria etc

It says itā€™s running in XE VPN, with a UK server. I donā€™t have VPN Manager, it is available on plug ins, should I get that downloaded?

Is it possible that I have it running incorrectly? I initially added the VPN using Add VPN Easily and selected a French server, I then added it in XE VPN and just randomly picked a UK server, perhaps that caused a conflict??

Have you checked in VPN manager that it's actually running?
It won't work if you're connected to Brazil or Australia, try France, Belgium or Austria etc
Hi Pablo, the service is definitely running and Iā€™ve tried a few different countries now, all blocking starts every Sat at 12:30, has anyone got any ideas on how to resolve this?

Hi Pablo, the service is definitely running and Iā€™ve tried a few different countries now, all blocking starts every Sat at 12:30, has anyone got any ideas on how to resolve this?
Normally just using a VPN is enough.
You sure you've turned off your ISP nanny settings? Surfsafe and that kind of thing.
Also check you only have one instance of your VPN running, usually just having it running in Vpn manager is enough

Normally just using a VPN is enough.
You sure you've turned off your ISP nanny settings? Surfsafe and that kind of thing.
Also check you only have one instance of your VPN running, usually just having it running in Vpn manager is enough
It works fine during the week with no issues at all so itā€™s defo something on a sat. I set it up in Add VPN Easy and it also shows as running in XE VPN when I check there. Shall I download VPN manager from the plug ins?

It works fine during the week with no issues at all so itā€™s defo something on a sat. I set it up in Add VPN Easy and it also shows as running in XE VPN when I check there. Shall I download VPN manager from the plug ins?
If VPN is running that should be all you need.
You didn't answer my question about Surfsafe/netnanny settings on your ISP account

Back