Zgemma box series link stopped working

decmorgan

Hi guys,

Using the ipab image and sky skin, my series link/auto timers have stopped working.

When you set a series link on the program it doesn't show on the EPG that it is to be recorded or series linked. And surprise surprise it doesn't record or series link and the program is lost. Any body had an issue like this?

I checked the auto timer menu and the program is in there but doesn't show in the planner, record or show as recorded on the EPG.

If I set a program to just record it records and the red R appears, it seems only the series link aspect had stopped working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys,

Using the ipab image and sky skin, my series link/auto timers have stopped working.

When you set a series link on the program it doesn't show on the EPG that it is to be recorded or series linked. And surprise surprise it doesn't record or series link and the program is lost. Any body had an issue like this?

I checked the auto timer menu and the program is in there but doesn't show in the planner, record or show as recorded on the EPG.

If I set a program to just record it records and the red R appears, it seems only the series link aspect had stopped working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi, don't know if you sorted the issue with series record, but I had the same problem. I got round it by pressing the TIMER button, highlighting the the programme you've set the timer for, press OK then make sure Repeat type is set to repeated and under Repeat type you'll see Repeats, set that to daily and then press the green button to save and you'll find the programme is set to record daily or whenever it is repeated. Let me know how you get on........

Back