ZGemma channel list

derfuk

Is there anyway I can find the channel list in a zgemma and export the XML file or whatever it is as I have issues with it and things not as they should be because its been setup wrong and would prefer a list I can open in excel to edit as have had a look with echanilizer and due to the errors it is all a mess and problems with the import as has loads of wrong markers that are hidden. Basically somebody has kept adding and changing the channel list with probably different programs and its not been done right.

Basically is it possible to find the channel list and export it to an excel usable format ?
Thanks

Quicker and easier to reflash and add the subs/lines again

It would be except the problem is the list that he sends over is the one with all the issues and corruption and has kept promising it would be sorted for a week now so just want a way to export the list so I can sort and remove all the problems my end and upload back to my box

I use xeev editor to edit my channel list etc. Not sure if that will help you out. Its not free but only a couple of quid a year.

Back