Zgemma crash

kieran57

Hi.Ive updated my zgemma h2s from 6.2.to 6.4 openatv.I installed wooshbuild back on the box and it keeps on crashing every now and again when I change Channels.I have to restart the box.Has anyone got any Ideas why this is happening, never had this problem on the old version.When I say crashing,I get blue circle and channel freezes.Thanks.

Have you got a usb storage device in the box and has it been initialized?
Blue button,hard disk,initialization,ok,red button to initialize.

Instead of guessing what the issue is, it might be an idea to look at the crash log. Default location is home/root/logs

save crash log to PC, then upload it to the forum

Have just flashed zgemma h2h to open ATV 7.1 but everything I try to scan for channels it crashes any ideas please

That's where its crashing iv put 7.1 on now and just keeps flashing and rebooting feel like ******* it in the bin

That's it iv had enough every image I put on crashs this box

Going to have a look at my h9s see if that's any good

That's it iv had enough every image I put on crashs this box
If this happens with every image it maybe that your PSU is failing, when scanning your box would ask for more power and a weak PSU may fail.

If you have another about at the same rating or even higher on the amps try it.

Changed the power supply and seems to be good where do I get grogbuild for USB my putty is fucked
No grogs build needs to be installed via telnet. Youll also need to make sure you have a usb mounted before trying grogs telnet method.

Back