Zgemma DNS

So I'm a bit stumped I have a Zgemma h9s as does my brother I supply our lines and mine works perfectly but for the last week his just won't work and is using a mag box for the time being I'm with vodaphone and he's with sky and I just can't work out why it won't work any idea fellas

So I'm a bit stumped I have a Zgemma h9s as does my brother I supply our lines and mine works perfectly but for the last week his just won't work and is using a mag box for the time being I'm with vodaphone and he's with sky and I just can't work out why it won't work any idea fellas
So you supply the lines ?? reseller or off the bay ??

You say "just won't work" but don't give any idea of what you've done to try to make it work so far.

Have you tried reflashing the box with whatever build you run on it?

Checked the zgemma is connecting to the interntet?

You say "just won't work" but don't give any idea of what you've done to try to make it work so far.

Have you tried reflashing the box with whatever build you run on it?

Checked the zgemma is connecting to the interntet?
Reflashed it to open 6.4 using XE plugin with no build we have tried a different supplier and that works we bought a new DNS and all apps work including in his house it's just Zgemma that won't. I'm stumped

Reflashed it to open 6.4 using XE plugin with no build we have tried a different supplier and that works we bought a new DNS and all apps work including in his house it's just Zgemma that won't. I'm stumped
Have you done network test and checked if all green ticks?

Think I have sorted his out anyway have to go into the router settings and turn the ipv6 off which is new I think after the upgrade sky talk talk and BT did last week

Back